My Personality

 

What kind of person am I?

 


     I am a motivated, ambitious and conscientious person. These three things I think are enough to describe me. I am not talented at music, dancing, or even other talents, but through the grace of God, He has given me these three (motivated, ambitious and conscientious) gifts. However, by using these gifts I have strong confidence to be God's servant who will serve Him and His people. Therefore, this essay will explain my personality, which is to answer “what kind of person am I'' by giving explanations through the following.

     


I am a motivated person. I understood myself as a motivated person because I believe in some factors that I have. The first one is that I used to be diligent in facing tasks. The second factor is tenacious in facing learning difficulties, do not give up quickly. The third one is showing interest in learning whatever I prefer to. The next one is I prefer to work alone. And the last one is I have self-encouragements, hopes and aspirations for the future and desire to succeed.

     I am an ambitious person because I considered two characteristics that I have as an ambitious nature. The first one is to work hard but sometimes push. Usually ambitious characters will do everything with a lot of hard work but a little push. No matter if things deviate from the path, but with ambition I will impose my will. Another one is I want to always look outstanding. I usually have an attitude that wants to always stand out in my environment. I try to make myself stand out from the rest. However, I want the idea to be used and I also sometimes do not want to hear ideas or opinions from other people.

     I am a conscientious person. I describe myself as a conscientious person because I am shown to be careful, full of interest, and careful in carrying out something so that nothing goes wrong. I am conscientious however I think that I am always patient and do not be quick to do something. On the other hand, I am careful and careful in doing something, paying attention to detail in what I am doing.

     Therefore, if we relate to our life, it is constantly changing, and sometimes it is difficult to adapt to new circumstances. Most people just try to resist the change, but those who are mentally strong will focus on facing the rapidly changing reality. Likewise, being motivated, ambitious and conscientious make me strong as whom I am and wherever I am I believe that it is I am. 

  

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Position paper by using Argument

How to write a letter