How to write a letter

Written by: Francisco Mendes 

 

True Friendship

 


A gentleman makes friends by learning together with others, and he took to friends to help him cultivate benevolence
.  –Zengzi. It shows that through friendship we can build our personal life, dreams and achieve our own goal. Personally, I have a good friendship that led me today to have a greater opportunity which is studying abroad. In fact, I have started making friends with my best friend since we were in elementary school, fourth grade, until now we have been good friends for 13 years. We were both using one table for attending class every day for 9 years, having meals together and visiting house during the vacation period. Through our good friendship, it has influenced many factors that brought me today as a young man with good morality, participative, courageous, confidence, and to be independent in life.

Throughout the process of learning in the school we did not only sit, study, eat and do school work together, but we came with one purpose to develop ourselves which are intellectuality, spirituality and knowledge for achieving our goal and dreams. In addition, our friendship is not an ordinary friendship, but there is a greater and blessed thing each of us has found. Today, we are separated school; but we found an educational idea to keep our friendship even though we are far from one another. Thus, what we are doing is writing a book to communicate with each other. Therefore, in this reaction paper I am going to write about the valuable things which developed our lives and dreams such as: cultivate benevolence, communication skills and sharing goodness from one another.

The cultivation of benevolence, I am not talking about the philosophical term, but I want to mention morality and thoughtfulness. Through friendship, the first thing that I was able to learn is mortality. My best friend is very simple and younger than me; he acted respectfully in front of different people. Thus, what brought me as a young man through our friendship is how to behave myself with other people. It became a lesson for me, and I realized that we can change our behavior through good friends. From the morality I related to the thoughtfulness, what he and I used to share is how to control ourselves to act on what is good and leave what is not good for our life.

 

Communication skill

Communication is a way to build our social relationship and friendship. It has an important role which allows us to be aware of the different cultures, and to understand information more accurately and quickly. In fact, this communication that we had we used to share information for one another through daily communication. My best friend and I live in the countryside, thus we did not have access to information easily. Consequently, our participation in social programs was not really good. But through our friendship, we helped each other through sharing information. Finally, we were able to participate in the ONG program that trained young people how to be participative. It was an important chance in our friendship through the communication in which we were both getting training from Plan international, and we went to society giving socialization to other people based on information that we had trained. Personally, I felt mysterious in our friendship which was blessed with many opportunities.

 

Sharing goodness from one another

My friendship is educational, inspirational and courageous. There are many people who have friendships that commit drugs, alcohol, crime and lack of general well-being. But we were not, through our friendship during 9 years in the school; it has changed our life positively. First, my best friend, he is really diligent at studying. Through his way of study I used to follow his tyle of learning to train myself how to study face fully. Second, spiritually, he likes to read the Bible at school, and what he understood he used to share with me during the break time when we were having lunch at the canteen. For three year, almost every day we had Bible’s reading and sharing. Accordingly, God’s words inspired me. Finally, I have found God’s inspiration and invitation to enter the Religious community.

In conclusion, friendship is not a bad relationship, but it is one way of learning. If we make friends with good people as long as we are together, through guidance, experience, encouragement, motivation we can change our life with the greatest thing. As for my friendship, our purpose is to help one another, thus we go with that purpose, and as a result, we got a good opportunity, we developed our knowledge. Likewise, our friendship has shown spiritual life for me today. I live a life in religious life. 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Position paper by using Argument

My Personality